Recovery In Motion
Love Your Life Again
Recovery In Motion removes barriers to recovery by providing free peer-based support services (P-BRSS) to individuals and families in our community who live with substance use and or mental health challenges.
Who We Are
Removing Barriers to Recovery
Recovery In Motion exists to remove barriers to recovery by providing free Peer-Based Recovery Support Services (P-BRSS) to individuals and families in our communities who live with substance use and/or mental health challenges.
The following core values create the conceptual and philosophical framework for the services that we provide:
- You are in recovery if you say you are
- Support all pathways to recovery
- Focus on the recovery potential, not the pathology
- Everyone has a strength to share
- Recovery is a gift; expect to pay it forward
- The path of recovery is life-long
- Ongoing community support is vital to successful outcomes
- We support the wellness of the full person
Recovery In Motion is a Recovery Community Center located in and serving Twin Falls, Idaho and the surrounding area.
What We Do
How can you make a difference?
If you suffer, you’re not alone
get in touch with us
Contact Recovery In Motion for support, volunteer opportunities, community partnerships or to make a donation.